So you found the gorgeous ring but not sure about the size. No worries, here is your Guide to Fabulousness..
- The best time to measure your ring size is the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. Fingers tend to be smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Select an existing ring that fits your preferred finger.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring.
- MM or Inch, try find the closest measure you have and pick the size from the chart below.
- If the ring falls between two sizes then we suggest buying the larger size.
- Fabcolony uses UK and US sizing. If you prefer to know international sizes then the chart below will convert for you.
The table contains the most commonly used ring size scales. If your desired ring size scale is missing, please update and we'll add it.